Wednesday, February 21, 2007

NJ update

Today NJ crawled/scooted forward for the first time! The last couple days he has attempted going forward, but it was hard to tell if it counted as crawling forward! T thinks it counts! He has been crawling backwards for several weeks now. It is really exciting! After I gave him a bath tonight, I put his pj's on and sat him on the floor. I walked over to his laundry basket and NJ definitely crawled forward after me. He was interested in his laundry basket. I can't wait for him to really take off crawling forward!

Last week, NJ pulled/pushed himself into a sitting position for the first time. It seemed natural for him when scooting backwards to sit himself up. It was awesome seeing that for the first time!

NJ has lots of "firsts" that I can look forward to experiencing with him.

4 comments:

shakedust said...

It's exciting! Of course, now we need to watch him closely because he's going to want to get into everything.

Achtung BB said...

Careful what you wish for. When my two started crawling, they got into everything.

T said...

He's going to be a real go getter! I love the chase stage! Tag--you're it!

roamingwriter said...

This will be a new phase of life for your household. I guess today is one for the baby book!