Wednesday, February 07, 2007

my time

I look forward to "my time" after the baby goes to bed every night. Dust has class on Monday and Wednesday nights so I am alone with my thoughts. I usually end up on the computer doing blogs, myspace, and emails. I love the peace and quiet. The dryer and the dishwasher are going so I do hear that rumble.

"My time" has dwindled down a lot. Especially on the weekends. I have some gift cards from Christmas that I haven't spent because I haven't had the time. I think once the weather gets warmer and NJ gets older, I will take him out with me to run my errands on Friday. Dust usually stays home with him on the weekends when I have to run errands. It's not the fun errands like shopping. I don't consider grocery shopping a fun errand.

I have some housework to do yet, but I will surf the net next.

5 comments:

T said...

I'm glad for you that you get "my time." Sorry that it's dwindled. I definately say surf the net and avoid the work. :) It can be done another time. :)

shakedust said...

Yeah, Golden's free time has dwindled a lot since NJ was born. It's hard to remember what pre-baby life was like.

roamingwriter said...

Trying my comment again...

Love alone time. It's very important to me. Today I had to interrupt working at home alone and go to the office to do administrative calendar planning stuff that is just goofy. I was not impressed.

gigi said...

Alone-time is precious...

Anonymous said...

Cool new format for your blog!!! I like it. :o)