Thursday, January 11, 2007

quality time and laughter

I like to spend quality time hanging out with Dust. A friend from college used to tease me about how much time I used to spend with Dust. She was single and probably jealous though. She would say, "Every night is Dust night." Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night etc. Of course all couples are inseparable when they first start dating.

Reading the Sunday comics is something that Dust and I like to do together. We also like to laugh about lines from tv shows and movies. Dust likes to quote stuff a lot. Laughter is very important in our family. Dust gets NJ to laugh a lot when they play and "rough house" together.

Dust enjoys showing me clips from u-tube that he thinks I will laugh at. He also shows me various comics online that he thinks I will laugh at. I usually need the laugh because I tend to take myself too seriously!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughter is essential! :)

shakedust said...

Yeah, I enjoy making Golden laugh. I really think NJ is going to have a laughing streak as well.

roamingwriter said...

Dar and my brother spent Christmas afternoon showing us stuff on U-tub with a laptop plugged in to the 42 inch tv. It was fun.

Achtung BB said...

Dust can be a funny guy