Tuesday, December 11, 2007

friends

Some of you read the last post that I deleted. I was hurt by somebody and I just needed to let it all out. I talked about the situation recently with one of the girls and I was wrong about some things. They are all not as close of friends that I had thought. One girl thought that I was with a relative at Deanna Rose because I was standing close to another lady. I don't know why I wasn't invited to Deanna Rose with them. I am going to let that go and move on.

I don't know where I fit in. I am trying to be friendly with everybody. Being social is complicated now that we have NJ. I think that I have to just get used to that. I remember the good old days when we would go out with all of you guys on the weekends. I feel alone here because we don't have any family nearby. When I needed something, T was always there. She is still there for me in spirit.

I really do enjoy going to MOPS on Thursday mornings. I love the ladies that sit at my table. I am trying to build relationships there. I am trying to focus on the positive things in life.

6 comments:

Portland wawa said...

That is good. I found it hard to believe that christian women could do that. I really hope things work out.

T said...

I know how difficult it can be. I am here in spirit, but I know that it's not the same. It's tough when you're not around family, I think a lot of people take relationships for granted that have family close by. I hope I never get to that point.

Just be yourself socially, someone will come along, they may have kids, they may not, they may be married, they may not, but when you need it most--they will be there. Those are the people you can count on, friends that become family over time! We miss you guys. Stay focused on the positive things in life, like you said, that's a great way to start! :)

Portland wawa said...

We miss you too. (Whenever we visited a church, BB would joke, "Now there has to be an intelligent, witty guy who knows something about everything"

shakedust said...

I have to believe that God will work something out. I hate to see struggling to find the relationships you need.

Achtung BB said...

Those were the good old days. Kids do make it harder to socialize.

f o r r e s t said...

Remember...

a friend is a friend forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them.