Friday, December 14, 2007

precious moments

NJ and I took a walk yesterday when the ice was melting off the trees. It was one of those moments that I knew I should treasure. He was holding my hand and we were walking on the sidewalk in our neighborhood. NJ would say car when we would walk by a car in a driveway. I kept saying ice and he would repeat after me. We stepped on ice and ice fell on top of us. There will be a time when he won't want to hold my hand and talk a walk with me. I savored that special outing we had.

5 comments:

T said...

Awesome. You'll have more of those moments, but they should all be savored! :)

shakedust said...

I am glad that you get the opportunity to have these moments. Kind of makes up for the times when he is difficult.

Achtung BB said...

Enjoy those moments. I have found it harder with two kids to find those moments.

f o r r e s t said...

buterfly kisses!

Portland wawa said...

He will want to hold your hold for a little while yet. Woogy still does. Love the picture. Your christmas card is soo cute!