Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chuck

Dust and I have been watching the tv show "Chuck" on Monday nights. I was hoping it would help me with my "Alias" withdrawal. It seems to be more of a comedy than a drama about the CIA. The show is about Chuck who has the government's secrets stored in his brain. He fixes computers/electronics for "The Nerd Herd" at the Buy More store. The CIA and the NSA watch him 24/7. It is a little bit cheesy, but I like it. I think the character development was done well. Our good friend Marshall from "Alias" was on "Chuck" last night. It was good to see him again. He was a bad guy this time though.

I hope this show makes it another season. It is a good Monday night show.

4 comments:

T said...

Dash has been watching Chuck. I watched my first full episode last night. It wasn't bad. We don't have Monday night shows so if I feel like TV I'll probably watch it with him. I hope it doesn't get cancelled either.

Portland wawa said...

I never have time to watch TV so I have no idea what shows are on. Enjoy.

Achtung BB said...

Like Wah-Wah, I seldom watch prime time TV. I wouldn't mind giving "Heros" a try.

shakedust said...

Golden and I both do like this one. It is hard to pin down the show's appeal other than to say it is just entertaining.