Thursday, September 27, 2007

outside

It is so much fun playing with NJ outside. He loves to run all around our backyard. The smile and excitement on his face is so awesome. I sat him on the limb of a tree in our yard and he thought that was so cool. Experiencing things like sitting in a tree for the first time is so neat to watch.

The one thing that bothers NJ about the backyard is the fence. He is drawn to it and starts shaking it. He doesn't seem to like the limitation. Sometimes NJ acts like a free spirit that doesn't want to be fenced in and sometimes he can't cling to me hard enough.

There is something about being outside that is nourishing to both mother and child. The sun perks me up. I especially love it when the humidity is low. We are gettting into some nice fall weather that is baby friendly!

5 comments:

shakedust said...

I'm glad you both enjoy it. If NJ isn't happy, nobody is happy.

Portland wawa said...

What is the weather like there? It's raining here.

Kids usually don't like fences. I might be worried if a kid didn't want to see what was behind a fence. Too docile, not inquisitive enough, something wrong.

T said...

Sounds like you are having a great time enjoying each other and the weather! :) What a wonderful way to spend your time! Once the leaves fall you should have fun playing in them too! :)

Achtung BB said...

I'd say it is pretty normal for kids to explore their boundaries. If you are in the house a lot, I'm sure the sun does feel good.

f o r r e s t said...

Yes, it is great weather to be outside. I find myself banging on the windows in my office wanting to get out.