Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Baby Jesus

It is Halloween night and I just got back from the Hallelujah House at our church. It is a walk-through the Bible event with skits and candy. A Halloween alternative. Anyway, NJ was baby Jesus in the Nativity skit. He did pretty good. He had his bottle and then fell asleep during it. He got fussy around 7:30 and I decided it was time to get him home to bed. They were going to use a doll for baby Jesus after we left.

I got NJ's acting debut on video camera and the digital camera. Dust was in class so he didn't get to see it. I am sure the grandparents will enjoy the pictures and video also.

10 comments:

T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T said...

Kudos to NJ for doing so great! You guys have an awesome little guy there--I'm glad the night went well for you! YAY!

Glad you got it all on video too. It will mean a lot to the grandparents I'm sure to get to see his debut and you never know what company will pay high bucks when he's a blockbuster performer or a broadway star! :)

f o r r e s t said...

When we came through, they were using the Towne's new baby. He was sleeping through the whole thing too! I'd be screaming.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pictures and the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to Dust earlier about the possibility of you guys using my flickr site to post pictures of the baby. Perhaps it's time we discussed again. :o)

GoldenSunrise said...

The Towne's new baby is a girl. He wasn't sleeping--she was sleeping. Since they have like five boys I can see where you would type HE.

shakedust said...

I haven't seen the video yet, but I like the pictures.

windarkwingod said...

Nice acting Debut!

roamingwriter said...

We were Joseph and Mary one year with Sam Jorgensen I think!

f o r r e s t said...

Sorry about that mistake on gender. First off, I didn't he was a girl, but I do know that baby jesus was a boy. Secondly, I am a guy and pay no attention to other peoples kids. So it is news to me that the Townes have 5 boys. I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Achtung BB said...

I must have just missed him