Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Survey says..

I signed up for some more online survey sites today. They are free. One of them pays out cash to your paypal account and the other one gives gift certificates. Lightspeedpanel.com, Vindale.com.

I am a sucker for these things. I have been a member of Mypoints.com for several years now. They send me emails of websites to go to and I receive points. Once I earn so many points, I can pick out a giftcard. You can also earn points by purchasing items online. I usually get a $10 gift certificate at Target every few months. I get excited when I see my gift card in the mail.

I know there are scam survey sites out there, so I have to be careful. I do not give out any important info. about me.

5 comments:

shakedust said...

Golden gets real excited about getting stuff for filling out the surveys. I just enjoy the processm of filling out a survey.

T said...

I'd enjoy the gift card more! I don't have the patience for the surveys usually. I have found that they end up taking so long that I lose interest. I think if I knew exactly what I was getting (ie Target gift card) I'd hang in there longer, but maybe I haven't found the right survey places too?

f o r r e s t said...

sounds fun!

windarkwingod said...

Need Easy Cash! Let me tell you how to make all your dreams come true. Just answer these brief questions for your FREE GIFT!

roamingwriter said...

I had no idea there were free survey, get stuff things online too. (duh!) I've done the in person ones and enjoy the getting something for nothing sensation. I guess a target gift card wouldn't do much for me at this point. I could buy things online and send them to people who could mail me things, I guess.