Monday, July 31, 2006

Eating out and shopping

Dust and I have done a lot of eating out this past week. A lot of it had to do with his parents staying with us. We took his parents to Zarda's, Applebees, Sweet Tomatoes and Chipotle. Dust's mom cooked us a roast for Saturday supper. I felt like I should have been a better hostess and cooked more meals. But, I did just have a baby 4 weeks ago. And, they were here to help and see the baby.

Dust's parents left this afternoon. We decided to go shopping at Best Buy and Babies R Us. I used up a gift certificate. Dust didn't find what he wanted at Best Buy. He is going to order it online with his gift certificate. He wants an old X-box game that wasn't in the store. For supper we had Winstead's take out. The new orange cream shake is yummy!

7 comments:

T said...

Sounds like fun. Good choices on restaurants! :) Yummy! You didn't take them for BobBque?!

f o r r e s t said...

Orange cream - yum. I love the orange cream ice cream.

Achtung BB said...

Chipotle is my favorite

shakedust said...

It's been a good week for food. Everything was good.

windarkwingod said...

What old Xbox game is your hubby exploring? I might add it to my list as well... depending...

shakedust said...

Soul Calibur II. You probably already played it out. :)

roamingwriter said...

I like the chocolate shake or malt either one at Winsteads. I always say I'm going to try something else but good ol chocolate always pulls me in. yum.