Friday, January 20, 2006

aah! I have my mom's haircut!

I got my hair chopped off yesterday. It is pretty short. It is the shortest that I have ever had it. I freaked out when I saw it. "What did I do?" The salon lady and I had a miscommunication. I did not want it cut short around my ears. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "I have my mother's haircut!" I called Dust yesterday and told him that I have our mother's haircut. He tried to be encouraging. I wanted to look older since I am going to be a mother but I didn't want to look like my own mother. I am definitely going to have to style it in a more modern way.

On a more positive note, I got a lot of compliments about my hair at work today. Maybe it isn't as bad as I think it is. I just really need to figure out how to style it.

4 comments:

Jadee said...

Got a pic? =D

f o r r e s t said...

It'll grow back. I am glad the Dust looks older now because he used to sport that molester mustache to make him look older. :)

GoldenSunrise said...

I am glad the moustache is gone too! He said he had a hard time trimming it to keep it less bushy. I love my Dust no matter what he looks like though. : )

shakedust said...

Golden's do is actually good looking on her. It is all in how she brushes it.