Thursday, September 08, 2005

"putt putt for the fun of it"


This last weekend, my family and I decided to play miniature golf. We thought it was the one thing that we could beat Dust at! He won at the card game Hearts the night before. I wanted to go to our usual place called "Putt Putt." Their tv commercial slogan was "putt putt for the fun of it."

We realized that my dad accidentally passed by it. When we turned around we could not find it anymore. We knew the exact location, but there was a car lot in its place. I was very sad at the loss of my childhood miniature golf course. We did know of one other course not too far away. It is called Fun Acre. It was only $2 a game. It is impossible to find that low of price anymore. The course did have some fun obstacles like the Eiffel tower thing pictured. I made a hole-in-one on two holes. Some of the other holes I didn't do as well in. I did manage to beat Dust, but my dad did better than I. It was good times with family.

4 comments:

T said...

Putt Putt is a lot of fun! Ah...memories! Was the "Putt Putt" the one on Campbell? We've been to that one before.

Dash said...

So dust actually is human after all. Odds-R I will beat him at something eventually.

shakedust said...

T,

The one on Campbell is the one that isn't there any more. I am not even completely certain where this one was (wasn't paying too close attention).

Dash,

Odds R you already beat me at Odds R.

Jadee said...

Golden, you are FROM Springfield??

We (from Spfd) always went to Fun Acre after church on Sunday nights with the youth group.