Thursday, May 22, 2008

vacation time!

I am so excited about our trip to Omaha, NE this weekend. I am calling it our vacation even if it's only for 3 days. We desparately need this relaxation time. Dust needs it more than I do. I don't mean any disrespect with this statement---we will not be visiting family members on this trip! This is a trip just for us where we can spoil ourselves and do whatever we want!! Don't get me wrong, I love seeing family. Everyone just needs a break once in awhile.

I am sure Dust will be giving you the play by play while we are gone. He is bringing his laptop and will probably be posting from our hotel room. Pray that NJ will sleep well in our hotel room. He hasn't done so well in the past. He prefers his crib to the pack-n-play.

3 comments:

Portland wawa said...

I hope you have a great time! My kids love hotels, but every kid is unique. You must be visiting the zoo?? It is nice.

Achtung BB said...

Hope you have a good time. Be sure to check out the zoo. Old Town is pretty neat too.

Dash said...

As we drove through St. Louis for memorial day weekend, we pointed out to N the hotel that T and I tried to sleep at on a similar trip in '96.

We also explained how that particular evening kept us from taking her (N) to a hotel until she was 9.

I hope it went well!