Thursday, February 21, 2008

visit from family

I am looking forward to this weekend. My parents and brother are coming up to celebrate my birthday. I love having my family stay with us. My father is really handy around the house (he is an electrician) and he usually takes care of a few projects. He is going to try to put an outlet in the bathroom. When we took down our old bathroom light, we lost the only outlet in the bathroom. Hopefully, we will also get to put up a chandelier in the kitchen.

I want to take my family to the Legends shopping area. There is a restaurant called Saddle Ranch Chop House. My family LOVES steak places and they have a bit of country in them. I have never been to the restaurant..so I hope we are not dissappointed. Maybe Dave & Buster's would be a better choice? I know since it is my birthday that I should pick the restaurant....but I usually choose something that I think everyone will enjoy.

7 comments:

Portland wawa said...

I never heard of that restaurant. It sounds good though. I love steak too. Happy Birthday. By the way, we will be in town sometime in May, I don't know how much time for friends we will have though.I have to go up to Iowa to see my dad and that will take quite a chunk out of the week.

shakedust said...

Golden's family's visit should be a fun diversion. We don't get out too much.

BB,
Be aware that, for now, coffee night is Tuesday rather than Thursday night. We can probably make arrangements around this, though, depending on what part of May you guys come through.

Achtung BB said...

I arranged to fly in on Thursday just for Homers! Anyway, Happy Birthday Golden. I might suggest "Cheese Burger in Paradise" over there by Legends.

GoldenSunrise said...

Yay! BB and Wah-Wah are coming for a visit. We understand that you have to spend a lot of time with family.

T said...

Happy birthday weekend! I hope you have a wonderful time with your folks. It's nice when family gets to come visit.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend with your parents! Your gift from me might be a day or two late. :o\ I am on-time-challenged!

roamingwriter said...

Fun and family and food. That's good stuff - hope your birthday was great.