Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So far this has been a good day. Dust had a card, balloon, and 3 roses for me this morning. We celebrated Valentine's Day last Friday. We ate out at The Cheesecake Factory near 119th St. It was a good meal and I enjoyed the atmosphere. And I enjoyed the fact that I got to complete a meal sitting at a table and not rushing through it. We saw the movie 27 dresses also. Thanks to Dust for letting me see a chick flick. I was impressed with the movie-good storyline, funny, and happy ending.

I went to MOPS this morning. Rhonda, from our church, who is a personal trainer, spoke to us about healthy choices and fitness. I learned some things and I am motivated to start eating better and to start exercising.

I plan on picking up one of Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizzas for our dinner. (is that a healthy choice?) oh, well. Dust has a class tonight, so we need to have a quick dinner before he leaves. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

T said...

Hope you had a great Vtines day! :) Sounds like it was! Pizza with veggies could be considered healthy in some cultures! :) LOL

Achtung BB said...

Is Dust going to start exercising too?

Portland wawa said...

I never thought you guys would get into exercise. You always seemed so uninterested when we lived there. Is this just because of MOPS?

I like the Cheesecake Factory ok, but it's not worth the wait. Sounds like a great valentines day. BB and I went out to lunch, no kids and all.

shakedust said...

Me? Excercise?

I had a good Valentine's Day except that I had class.

GoldenSunrise said...

Rhonda said that living a sedentary lifestyle had similar effects on your body that smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day did. Wow.

I just want to live a long life for my husband and son.