Wednesday, January 30, 2008

spy

I know I have mentioned before about spying on my neighbors. And that I am already the nosy old woman that is always looking out the window. : ) I have started noticing the lady that lives caddy-corner behind us. On Monday, NJ and I played outside in the backyard because it was close to 60 degrees out there. I noticed the lady watching us play and I smiled at her and she smiled back. She was very obvious about staring at us and it made me feel a little weird. She was leaning against the door frame with the door open.

The last two days I have looked out our back door and have noticed the lady standing with the door open again. It has snowed and has been very cold. It doesn't make any sense to me to stand with the door open. She has a long red housecoat on which I think would be cold too. Has she done this wondering if we were going to come outside and play? Or is this something she always does around 10 in the morning?

Sometimes I wonder if I should have been a spy. Maybe I am too obvious at spying and would never have been a good undercover agent. I think it would be cool to be on a stake-out. Some may think it would be a little boring. I am a boring person though. I think I will stick to watching my FBI tv shows and movies.

4 comments:

shakedust said...

So, this would be spy vs. spy, then? :)

I miss a lot while I am at the office.

Achtung BB said...

I've never been very interested in spying on my neighbors. Although, your neighbor sounds a little strange. Maybe she is just having a smoke or maybe she is spying on you.

Portland wawa said...

Maybe she is bored and has nothing better to do???

I noticed alot more in our old neighborhood when I was home on maternity leave with the kids. I think it's human nature, but that lady just sounds weird.

f o r r e s t said...

Maybe she is having quiet time with God.