Sunday, April 17, 2005

Backed up

My plumbing was backed up on Saturday and so was the bathtub. The corn dogs, tots, and pizza I had Friday night plugged me up and I believe my razor blade cover clogged the bathtub. What medicine is effective in relieving this problem? I tried Mylanta because it was cherry flavored. Only time could tell. What is effective in unclogging drains? My husband and I decided to go to Home Depot to buy a snake. We thought that it was the most common instrument relied on to get the job done. The snake was powered by our drill. Drew had cranked out what seemed to be like hundreds of feet of wire down the drain but nothing happened. The Mylanta had relieved some pain but still hadn't solved the problem. So I tried something that guaranteed results in 6-12 hours. Drew wanted to go back to Home Depot to buy Kleer Drain which used air pressure to unclog drains. While we are at the store, I feel that the medicine is kicking in. Talk about fast results. Kleer Drain also proved effective. I guess the second time is a charm.

8 comments:

Dash said...

When I started to read your post, I already knew the Kleen Drain story so it took me a couple tries at the first sentence. I have a new found respect for you.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I think you and I have somehow "let down" our fellow "gals" tonight with our blogs! HOWEVER, tell me, what was the "guaranteed results" medicine for future reference....we may need to add that to our camping supplies! By the way, what's up with corn dogs, tots, and PIZZA for a balanced diet? Sounds like you had some friends from Iowa over or something!

T said...

ooops! I signed my comment as "other" vs "different user", guess you know my username now, can you guess my password too?

Jadee said...

Oh my!! And you seemed so sweet and quiet at lunch....little did I know the humor which bubbles beneath the exterior. You made me laugh...and that's the BEST MEDICINE of all!

windarkwingod said...

Neece wanted the bathtub to stop leaking. I went to hardware store and bought stuff and dug around. I fixed the leak! The faucet no longer drips at night, but when you turn the water on, water sprays from the shower knob onto the ceiling. My sympathy to you and Dust.

GoldenSunrise said...

I should write about bathroom humor more often. I have received the most comments from this blog. My family jokes about this kind of stuff all the time. Man, the stories I could tell...

Doc said...

For those really clogged pipes try milk of magnesium (or magnesium citrate if you can get a Rx). Prunes or prune juice work naturally, especially if downed with dulcolax tablets. If desperate, nothing beats a soap suds enema. More desperate? Try a milk and molasses retention enema.

rape incest stories said...

One night I decided to follow my wife and see why she has to beout so late every night. He then asked me if I had any clothespins in the house and I told him apologetically, no.
gay cocksucking stories
sex stories post anal
underage animal sex stories
school spanking stories
xnxx stories mens room cock sucking
One night I decided to follow my wife and see why she has to beout so late every night. He then asked me if I had any clothespins in the house and I told him apologetically, no.