Saturday, September 27, 2008

week 31

I have 7 more weeks until the baby is full term. I am hoping that she is born mid-November rather than late November. My belly is so huge that I am starting to look like a freak show. My belly sticks out way too far. Everyone thinks that I am due any time and they are shocked when I tell them that I have about two months to go. I will have to post a pic when I am able.

Think of me. I am miserable. I am having trouble sleeping at night. I am so ready to have this baby.

4 comments:

T said...

It's tough to be that far a long and yet have so far to go. I'm thinkin' of ya and keeping ya in my prayers.

Achtung BB said...

Wow, only seven weeks. That can't be too long?

Portland wawa said...

Hang in there. I was miserable with nibbles, remember? Everyone kept asking if I was having twins. I was late too, by a week. That killed me. Try to think positive. That can do wonders. I know, I haven't blogged in ages, too busy. I will keep you in my prayers.

roamingwriter said...

Wow, I've heard people say they feel like they got bigger on a second baby. Your so little it probably makes people comment more on a baby tummy stickin' out there. Hopefully she comes early and healthy!