Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grams and Gramps' house

We spent the weekend with my parents to celebrate Father's Day. We didn't do a whole lot. The purpose was to let my parents watch NJ play and to play with him. We grilled some steaks and made homemade ice cream. We played in their backyard.

NJ likes all the toys at Grams and Gramps' house. He especially likes the Sesame Street house with furniture and characters. NJ said Bert and Ernie's name this time. My brother and I played with the Sesame Street house when we were little. So, I have a lot of fond memories. The new toy NJ got to play with this time was a "popcorn popper" mower type push toy. My parents got it at a yard sale. I am just glad that we don't have one of those at home. : )

5 comments:

Achtung BB said...

Woogy likes playing with the toys at Grandma's house too. In truth, they are actually older toys, but they are new to him.

Achtung BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Portland wawa said...

Yes, the kids love their grandma's toys. Woogy received that popcorn popper lawn mover about the same age. It's not that annoying, really. They rarely play with it. I am glad you had a good Father's Day.

shakedust said...

It was a fun little trip. I am happy when family gets to spend time with NJ.

T said...

Glad you had a good weekend, it's great to see family and it's always nice when the kids get to see and spend time with their grandparents.

Nicky's been working on a geneology report, so she's been talking to my mom, dash's dad and grandma more. That's been pretty cool.

Chan still likes the toys at my folks house and they have gotten rid of most of them. But he loves the ones they kept!