Thursday, September 28, 2006

back to work

I have survived my first week back to work. My boss wanted me to watch my co-worker do my job to jog my memory. So, this week I just sat back and watched. My boss demands perfection, so I can see that he wouldn't want me to mess anything up. Everything came back to me. I even remembered some things better than my co-worker. But again I have worked there 2 years and she has only been there 4 months.

I have felt a lot better this week. NJ is sleeping more hours straight, so I am too! It is nice to have a break from taking care of him. I was going a bit crazy caring for him 24/7. I had had several crying breakdowns. I am happier than I have been in awhile. I do miss NJ though during the day. I am excited to be able to spend a day home with him tomorrow!

4 comments:

shakedust said...

I'm glad you can spend Fridays at home with him.

T said...

I think that it's great that you get to spend Fridays with him and I'm so glad that you are getting better rest! YAY! :) Glad to hear that you had a pretty light but it sounds like good week at work too. It's nice to be able to ease into things especially after being gone for a while.

f o r r e s t said...

I am glad that you get Satudays and Sundays too!

roamingwriter said...

I'm so glad the week back wasn't bad for you. The sleep has got to help too. I'm enjoying having a mix to my week and bet you will too. Sounds positive overall - that's a good thing!