Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dust!

This morning I gave Dust his card and gift. There are some pretty lame birthday cards out there, so I decided to make his card. When Dust read it he said, "See, you can be funny." (After all the discussions about humor lately) We like to read the "Pearls before Swine" comic strip in the Sunday paper, so I decided to make it after that. The crocodile is always trying to lure the zebra over to his house to try to eat him. He talks in a lisp, sounds like one of the guys on "Fat Albert." (I had a zebra and crocodile sticker, luckily.) My card said, Hey, zebaa neighbaa, I ba heara you ba turnba 26! Come over so I can ba eat ba you. I mean so I canba eatba cake with you ba.

I am sure Dust enjoyed listening to his new Evanescense CD on his way to work. I know I'm going to enjoy the DVD of the concert that was with it. If Dust would like to share. : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday Dust! Are you 26 or 27 now?

T said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear dusty Happy birthday to you!

Have a happy day. Enjoy your dvd and CD!

Dash said...

Welcome to the slide towards 50.

windarkwingod said...

dash- thanks for not mentioning the slide towards 40 for my sake... Feliz Navidad Dust!

shakedust said...

For those who are counting, I am 26.

Thanks, all!