Monday, May 15, 2006

Crib

Dust put together the baby crib yesterday. He started before the Survivor finale, took a break to watch the shows, and finished it late last night. I was really excited that he took this initiative on his own. I had scheduled for him to put it together this coming Saturday.

I think the wood color and design matches well with the rocking chair. A mobile came with the crib and it has three bear stuffed animals attached to it. I think I will keep it up for now. I probably would have preferred a plane or train mobile.

We need to go and buy the mattress for the crib. It kind of slipped my mind because we were so concerned about getting the crib box and changing table box out of Target.

Now, Dust just has the changing table to put together. : )

4 comments:

shakedust said...

I can't wait, either. No sarcasm here. :)

T said...

LOL, yeah--you will get really good at "some assemby required".

YAY How exciting for you to have the crib, changing table, and rocker!

Are we down to counting the days yet?! :)

f o r r e s t said...

I told you it was easy.

Jadee said...

That is so awesome you have such a great husband to do that for you!

And yes, T is right...everything kid-oriented is "assembly required" AND "batteries required"!

Start adding a pack of batteries to every shopping list from here on... =)